Figma makes prototypes even more powerful by adding new ways to upload, edit, and interact with videos.
Now in Figma prototypes you can:
- Create buttons with prototype actions that allow you to play, pause, mute, or jump to timestamps in a single frame.
- Trigger prototype actions on video at specific times.
- Preview video without leaving the Design tab.
- Upload videos up to 100MB in .mp4, .mov and .webm formats.
- Use Place Image/Video to import videos in bulk.
Videos can still be added to files only in a paid Education, Professional, and Organization team. Collaborators on free Starter teams can edit existing video in a file but not upload video to it. However, anyone can copy, paste, and play with the videos in the updated playground file.