Another Telegram update has been released. This time without large-scale innovations and even without new emoji, but something useful still appeared. Here we briefly describe the most important features.
Shareable Chat Folders
Users now have the ability to create invite links for chat folders. The innovation allows you to quickly share dozens of chats with friends or colleagues. You can add a folder and join all the chats in it with one click.
For each of the folders, you can create several invitation links with different names, giving access to different sets of chats. You can select the desired chats when creating a link.
Custom Wallpapers in Specific Chats
For individual chats, you can now use photos or color combinations as wallpaper. Your chat partner will see these wallpapers and will be able to add the same wallpaper on their side. Custom wallpapers can be set in any private chat.
More Options for Bots
Now web applications created using telegram bots can be launched from any chat via a direct link or mention of the bot name. And web applications launched from a group can now support collaboration and multiplayer features for members.
- Fast scrolling for attachments: The attachment menu can now be swiped as quickly as the Shared Media section.
- Read time in Topics: In small groups with topics, you can now see the time when the user's messages were read by other members.
- When creating a group, it is no longer necessary to immediately add members to it.
- New animation: A new profile swipe animation has been added on iPhones with the dynamic island.
- Now, to postpone sending a message until your chat partner appears online, just hold down the send button.
Read more about each new feature on the official Telegram website.