Renders of the future iPhone 15 Ultra have appeared on the Internet. Titanium edge, dual front camera, USB-C port, and other rumors.
According to AppleInsider, the largest and most premium 6.7-inch iPhone model will be called Ultra instead of iPhone Pro Max. So, here is a list of the most plausible rumors about the new iPhone 15 Ultra:
- A curved edge made of titanium: Almost certainly, the new iPhone 15 Ultra will have a curved edge and, most interestingly, it will be made of titanium. This would make the phone lighter, tougher, and of course more expensive.
- The back will be made of glass: The back will most likely still be made of glass so that MagSafe and wireless charging can work.
- The camera bump may need to shift: The camera bump may need to be shift to accommodate the curved edge.
- USB-C port: This decision is dictated by a new EU law requiring smartphone manufacturers to use a universal port. And since Apple must meet the terms of the law by 2024, we expect a new port in the 15 Ultra model.
- Two selfie cameras: Two selfie cameras could mean better shots in portrait mode. However, this only applies to the iPhone 15 Ultra model, the iPhone 15 Pro is promised to have only one front camera.
- Memory capacity: iPhone 15 Ultra will start from 256GB, and the iPhone 15 Pro with 128GB.
- Periscoping telephoto lens: The iPhone 15 Ultra could get a periscope lens for much better optical zoom.
- Release date: Apple usually announces its release date during the September Apple Event. Therefore, we will have to wait for autumn or for rumors closer to the date.